10 days/9 nights
November 24-December 3, 2024
This 1000-mile northern Baja trip starts in San Diego, CA near the US/Mexico border and returns north at the Calexico/Mexicali border crossing.
Join us Thanksgiving week on this Baja off-road, beach and desert overlanding adventure through scenic diverse landscapes. You will visit Ensenada plus remote villages along the Pacific Ocean. Then we head south down the Baja peninsula as we travel through Catavina, Bahia de Los Angeles, Bahia de San Luis Gonzaga and San Felipe on the Sea of Cortez side. Camping during this Baja trip is mostly on remote beaches with a few places with showers/banos.
Thanksgiving in Baja!
- Pacific coastal hike
- off-road exploring
- scenic terrain and unusual landscapes
- campfire chat & story telling
- group potluck & meet new amigos
- unlimited photography
- swim, snorkel, or kayak
- fishing from shore or panga fishing can be arranged
- enjoy local seafood and culture
- beach combing
- wildlife & critter watching
- silence in nature
- museum in Bahia de Los Angeles
- diving can be arranged in BOLA