Going to Baja California Mexico for the first time? Planning a camping or longer overlanding trip and don’t know where to start? Want to plan an epic adventure, but don’t have time to research destinations, much less figure out all the details?
Yes or Yes? You need a Baja Adventure Trip Planner.
The itinerary can include detailed information on any or all parts of your trip from the US/Mexico border south to your return trip north. Most overlanding trips are based on flexibility, therefore we do not make hotel, hostel, campground, or RV park reservations. Camping or lodging information will be provided in the detailed itinerary packet.
How it works
- Tell us your “Why”
Baja Adventure Trip planning questionnaire will be sent to you to get your thoughts flowing. Tell us details about your dream Baja adventure trip. What activities would you like to do? Would you like to explore the Gulf or Pacific side, or both? How long will you be in Baja?
You will receive a quote based on your responses to the questionnaire.
- Payment for Baja Adventure Trip itinerary
Once you feel ready to hire your Baja Trip Planner, your custom itinerary will begin to be created!
- Connect & Conversation
Connect with your personal Baja Trip Planner and have a conversation on the phone. Begin pre-planning a trip 1×1 with one of our Baja Trip Planners. You can provide any additional information and we will reach out to you with any suggestions or questions before the itinerary is finalized.
- Get ready and Go!
Enjoy a stress free Baja Adventure Trip!
What’s included in a custom Baja Adventure Trip plan:
- Written plan with built in flexibility
- All trip plans start at the USA/Mexico border
- Best season to travel to your selected locations
- Mileage/distances and approximate driving time on the road
- Info on where to buy gas, groceries, and supplies
- Custom Google Maps and where to find other Baja maps before your trip
- Options for free dispersed camping, campgrounds, or other lodging details when necessary.
- Suggestions for amazing places to visit along the way, some many tourists never even hear about
- Suggestions for fun activities (hiking, kayaking, wine tasting, off-road routes, restaurants, local fun stuff, etc.)
- Route difficulty: high ground clearance, 4×2 or 4×4
- Recommended Baja gear/supplies packing list
Life is short, we create adventures that matter.